10/12/2007

... i'm ready for my closeup

... yah, okay not really. hello to you all, hope everyone's well. i was extremely flattered when jes' the other week brought me news that a friend wanted to purchase some of my photography for his home. i rarely do this, as far as sell my work, but he was adament, and offered up the challenge that i should pursue more opportunities to brighten other people's available wall-space.

so.... while i'm almost embarrassed about this, i'm a tad proud and wanna share to all and any of you. If anyone who either wants to add some goodness to a blank wall in an office, home or whatever - please consider giving my photos a consideration. i feel they would make great gifts as well... but who am i to judge. (*cough-biased-cough*)

click on the image to visit my photography! framed or original prints, it's your choice! ... and please, know that i'm not expecting anyone to purchase this stuff... i mainly think it's super cooh. (note there's a new sidebar link too!)

2 comments:

Vixen said...

You are an amazing photographer. I can absolutely see why someone would want to add your work to their home!

xo

Jack K. said...

Great site. I sent the url to my brother Keith. He, or James, may get in touch with you.