12/04/2007

... and then there were lights

... my goodness peoplz this has been a month to remember already. storms caused flooding in offices in my area, entire roads washed away, people (me included) stranded on highways for 2+ hours when attempting only to travel 1.5 miles HOME, our company moved from it's original site of 15+ years to it's new one on HIGHER ground thankfully as the rains came flooding & rushing in and more!

on another note, likely NO Fuzziechadsrule vote this week... sorry my dear friends, but i'm too busy and don't have the time to dedicate to you all the hours (ahem) it takes to slave over (15 minutes or less) the pictures and tirelessly write (add +- 3 minutes) the witty remarks per entry and upload them (under 1 minute)

so, as you can see, it's jes' too demanding (coulda posted there instead of here by the time i'm done with this entry) and i need to take a brief respite until next week.

on another another note, i got my christmas tree up. took about as long as this entry took to write, and yesh.... camera shots are blurry... call it artistic merit, damnit... (couldn't find my tripod) LAST PIC is a schweeeet sunset i recently witnessed.





4 comments:

shannon said...

we gots our tree up last week. it's sweet and four feet tall (it was my parent's first tree after they got married). it's got my ornaments from when i was a kid.

no presents under it, but i think my speeding ticket is my gift this year...darn photo enforced areas! ;)

Jack K. said...

Great photos.

Great to have a note from you.

Great to know you learned how to tread water.

I'll miss fuzzychads, but will survive.

If your local weather guys accept photos, send that one in. It is great. I send mine in all the time to our local TV station.

If you go to this site and click on the E-Mail Weather Watcher photos, numbers 14 and 37 are mine.

Just had to brag. lol.

Vixen said...

Hi. :)

Tree is gorgeous.

Sunset is *STUNNING*

Crystal said...

i agree with vixen. can i stay with you for the holidays?