6/09/2007

... whatcha doin?

... hmmm? whatchoo been doin? you wondering about me, eh? well.. i've been keeping myself busy. and yesh, due to requests from some of you to see what mah' new digs look like, i decided to give in. i spent most of the day cleaning, and actually getting to some projects i've put on the "later" list. (it's called procrastination peoplz, look it up) Maddie was a dutiful cleaning mate as she continually brought me toy after toy after toy after toy to see if one of them would be 'the best' one for me to play with... (and yesh, i'm not a monster, i played with her constantly)

after a sudden flurry of emails deciding sunday's plans, i have the parents coming up to see the place... so that should be fun. maddie's all excited too; everytime i choose the right tone to say, "grandma and grampa are coming!" she gets all huffy and her haunches poof up. she's become such a good guard dog around here. i mean, all birds deserve to be barked at if they land on my back porch, right!?

here's the pics. anyway, most of the stuff you'll see below i already had... a couple of things, like the TV, i splurged 'cuz damnit.. i jes' wanted to. sue me... regarding the camera angles? i basically had fun with my camera and now you all get to suffer through it. enjoy.


my new samsung c300 color laser... omg i'm in love. it actually purrs when it prints.


coffee... onna timer... 6:15 brewtime baby! how did i ever survive without this?


can you say "plasma hitachi director series 1080i goodness?" i knew you could...


living room angle. nice place overall. my fav thing? it's bright with biiig windows! eep!


mah' bbq coleman baby! it folds up and is ready for a tailgate party! woop woop!


ummm.. light... especially drooly when it's tiffany/frank lloyd wright lookin'!!

maddie's the best. she keeps me company, plays often, acts as a guard dog, and only asks for payment in the form of food and that i scoop her poop... without complaining.
i hope you all have a wonderful "rest o your weekend" - leave me a note if yer so inspired to.

5 comments:

Vixen said...

Here's my thoughts as I browsed through your pics...

I *LOVE* my automatic timed coffee maker! Nothing beats walking out half asleep and having coffee READY to pour. DIVINE!

You are so NEAT. Wanna come live with me?!
We have that grill!

Awww....look at Maddie all comfy. She's so cute!

We have that grill! It's sweet!

:) Hope you have fun w/ the 'rents!

~xo

Jack K. said...

Things are looking cool out your way. Now the question is will Maddie keep you on your toes enough to keep it up? tee hee


Good luck.

Vixen said...

Awww...you added a new pic of Maddie. I *heart* her face. :)

shannon said...

the madster is a great roomie! how ever do you get her to clean the house? i mean...it has to be her, right?! :)

your place is great.

Adrianne said...

You have a great place. Looks cozy, Maddie is certianly comfy in her new home.