6/04/2007

... keep on truckin'


... can you see me now? many of you have asked for an updated pic of me via this site. not sure really why, since i'm still convinced i have a face jes' made for radio, but hey... you ask, i deliver.

it's not too exciting. of course, with that being said, i'm not too exciting either. oh, and apparently i'm either on fire currently or being subjected to a slow burn convection oven.

not much to share this week so far. busier-than-hell week already booked up. at least it's turned back to fun ol' dreary-looking outside washington state weather. of course, murphy's goddamned law struck again: i pad $13 bucks for teenagers to clean my car at a local garage station via a drive thru monster - and today it rains. ... rrrrgh.

6 comments:

Vixen said...

Teenage girls????

;)

I love that pic. Very cool and I love hearing updates.

*muah* Love!

shannon said...

i don't get this beating yourself down all the time thing. you're a good looking man. you're smart. you're talented...do i seriously need to go on?

Anonymous said...

why do you have your finger in your ear? ;)
great pic - keep your head up ok?

kittie said...

Smile... 'cause when else is it socially acceptable to bare your teeth at the world? ;)

Jack K. said...

Great photo. I hope the camera didn't break. tee hee, giggle.

I will attest to the fact that the finger is NOT in the ear, but resting on you face just in front of the ear. I would say about 1/2 inch at the most. Or it could be in the ear and the red is an indication of a short circuit.

Now knock this shit off about castigating yourself. Life is too short. Go ahead and brag about all of the wonderful things you have done. All both of them. No wait. There are many more than that. And you are the one who knows what they are.

Rock on dear friend. I am still sitting in the chair as you need me.

Adrianne said...

I know we haven't ever met in person, yet you look very familiar in that picture.

Now is the time to start listing, for yourself at least, all the good things about yourself. Everything.