9/12/2007

... my friends are special

... i lurve my friend sarcomical ah-lawt. she's soooo funneh... and my gods did she jes' explain why this week's off balance for a lot of us apparently. her recent post explains why floods happen, why there's famine, disease, and well.. people allowed to do REALLY STOOPID THINGS. sarcomical is magical, peoplz. trust me.



click here to see her "creative commenting" on a certain someone ending her career. it made me smile.

she also happens to be an INCREDIBLE photographer... so bookmark her, demand she be your friend, and make sure you compliment all of her puppehs!

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Went to the site per your suggestion. OHMYGAWD!

When some folks get a case of the stoopids they go all out.

Frankly, it is a sad sight to see someone so young go down in flames like that. What a waste.

But, then, what the hell do I know?

teehee. snerx.

and a double snerx, snerx for Shannon.

Anonymous said...

How will it all end?
Courtney******